HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Valentine’s Day Card Box
Hearts all around for this fun and practical craft project.
- 1 PEBBLES™ Cereal box
- Construction or wrapping paper in Valentine’s day colors: pink, red, white, purple— and black for eyes.
- Clear tape
- Glitter, stickers, pom poms and anything else you think will make your box more fun.
- Tape the top of the empty box shut.
- Wrap the box, like a present, with one or two colors of paper.
- Cut a slot in the top of the box that’s long enough for cards.
- For the face, cut one large red heart and one smaller red heart (for the nose). For the eyes, cut two white circles, two smaller black circles, and small purple strips for eyelashes. Cut out a red mouth.
- Glue your facial features into place.
- Cut out four more hearts and glue them in each corner.
- Cut out 2 strips of paper for arms. Fold them accordion style and add purple hearts for hands. Glue one strip to each side of the box.
- Wrap your box in one or two colors of paper and cut a slot in the top. Then use your imagination to create your personalized Valentine’s card box. The options are endless!