HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
PEBBLES™ Cereal Box Hot Rod
Vroom Vroom! Follow the step-by-step instructions to create a hot rod out of a cereal box. One is fun! But why not make two for racing together? The only question is: what flavor is faster? Fruity, Cocoa or Peanut Butter Cocoa?
- 11oz or 15oz box of PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Hole Punch
- Transparent Tape
- Wooden Dowels
- 4 Rubber Bands
2. Open the top and bottom of the box. Cut along the side of the box so it can open and lay flat, colored-side-up.
3. Glue the template in the middle of the box.
4. Cut out the template shape, including the wheels.
5. Color the pieces you just cut out with your favorite PEBBLES™ Cereal colors.
6. Punch holes in the small circles on the wheels and body of the car.
7. Fold the flaps up along the solid lines. Tape the flaps together to form the body of the car.
8. Stick the dowels through the holes, and the wheels on the dowels.
9. Wrap rubber bands around the dowels to keep the wheels in place.
10. Admire your sweet new ride!