HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
PEBBLES™ Yogurt Pop
Enjoy this frozen snack by Mandy Beyeler at www.sugarbeecrafts.com at breakfast, by the pool, or anytime you’re craving a fruity treat!
- 5 Tbsp. strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. thawed low-fat whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. chopped strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping until well blended; stir in strawberries.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the cereal into 9-oz. paper cup; cover with half of the yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 1 Tbsp. cereal. Insert wooden pop stick halfway into center of cup.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Peel off paper cup to serve.