HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Pebbles Filled Popsicle Piñata
Celebrate with a PEBBLES™ filled popsicle piñata!
- 1 Box of Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Non-Toxic School Glue
- Fringe Scissors
- Brown, Various Colored Crepe Paper and Mylar Paper of your choice. Mine is pink and yellow themed, but you can do any color you’d like.
- Duct Tape
- Rainbow String
Here’s what to do:
1. Cut up your empty Fruity Pebbles Cereal box into 7 pieces. The front and back of the box will be the main body of the popsicle piñata. The long sides of the box will be the middle of the piñata. The bottom of the box will be the bottom of the piñata. Cut two inches off the bottom of the front and back panels to make the popsicle stick.
2. After you’ve cut your box pieces, cut your crepe and mylar piece to fringe. Cut 6.5 inch pieces for the body and 2 inch pieces for the sides and popsicle stick. You can always cut down your paper after you glue it on to your piñata, so it doesn’t have to be exact.
3. Cut and fringe all your cut pieces.
4. After you’re done with all the fringing, build your popsicle piñata by duct taping all the pieces together like so.
5. Before you completely seal up your popsicle piñata, use your awl to make a hole at the top and pull a knotted piece of string through the top of the piñata. This is what you’ll use to hang your piñata. You’ll also fill your piñata with your yummy Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal! Seal it all up and begin to glue on your fringe pieces. You’ll want to cover the entire piñata with your fringe on every side. Once you’re done gluing on your fringe paper, let it dry over night.
6. Once it’s dry, it’s ready to play with! You can break out the piñata sticks and have your kids break open the piñata! You can fill it with cute back-to-school erasers and little toys too!
Craft by Brite & Bubbly