HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
PEBBLES™ Cereal Bag Toss
Learn how to create a bean bag toss out of a box of cereal. Then practice your tossing skills and become an all star!
- PEBBLES™ Cereal Box
- PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Empty Cereal bowl
- Empty Juice cup
- 2 pieces of colored construction paper
- 2 two-inch by three-inch plastic bags
Here’s what to do:
1. Cut both skinny sides of the PEBBLES™ Cereal box diagonally, so you have two half boxes about the same size.
2. Glue construction paper to the front of both pieces.
3. Using an empty bowl as a guide, trace a big circle on the top of each half-box.
4. Using the empty cup, trace two smaller circles below the large circle on each half-box.
5. Cut out the circles you traced.
6. In each of the small bags, place ¼ cup dry PEBBLES™ Cereal. Tape bags closed.
7. Play some toss! The big hole is worth 1 point, small holes are worth 2 points. First to 20 points wins!