HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Ocean Animal Craft
- Box of Fruity Pebbles
- Free printable (printed on thicker colored paper)- Scroll down for link to printables
2. Use tacky glue to trace around an ocean animal with a thin line of glue. Depending on the age of your child, you might need to do this step for them if they can’t do it for themselves.
3. Sprinkle some Fruity Pebbles cereal over the top of a section of the glue, then press lightly with fingers to sightly crush the Fruity Pebbles and push it into the glue for a secure hold.
4. Repeat until all of the glue is covered and has cereal pressed onto it. Let glue dry completely.
5. You can display the entire sheet, or cut out the individual animals. Either way, you’ve got a cute ocean animal craft that your child will be proud of.
Craft by Make Life Lovely.