HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
No-Bake Cocoa PEBBLES™ Chocolate Cheesecake
This No-Bake Cocoa PEBBLES™ Chocolate Cheesecake is a must-try treat for chocolate lovers.
- 1 Box Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3 Packages of Cream Cheese (24 ounces)
- 1 ½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Cocoa PEBBLES™ Crust:
- Mix together melted butter and 6 cups of Cocoa PEBBLES™ in a food processor until sticky.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 inchspringform pan.
- Smooth with the bottom of a spoon until even.
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt together ¼ cup heavy whipping cream and ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave in 10 second intervals. Stir between intervals until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds. Slowly mix in powdered sugar and melted chocolate. Beat for 1 minute.
- Mix in 1 cup heavy whipping cream. Beat on high for 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the mixture into the springform on top of the Cocoa PEBBLES® crust. Spread until even and gently pat the side to smooth.
- Place in the fridge and allow the cheesecake to chill for at least 6 hours.
- Using a small, sharp knife, carefully cut around the edges of the cake before removing from springform.
- Remove from springform.
- To decorate, drizzle with melted ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate, sprinkle with 1 cup Cocoa PEBBLES™ and drizzle with ½ cup white chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!