HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ White Chocolate Bark
Add a pop of color to the dessert table with Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ White Chocolate Bark!
- 12 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler or a microwave, melt the white chocolate. If using microwave, stop and stir the chocolate every 20 seconds to help avoid burning.
- Pour melted white chocolate on the lined baking sheet and spread out into a large rectangle.
- Decorate the top of the bark with Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature in a cool dry environment, about 45 minutes. If needed, you can stick it in the refrigerator to help speed things up. Once hardened, break or cut into pieces as large or as small as you want.