HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Ice Cream Bucket Drum
Ratta-tat-tat away on this easy-to-make drum kit.
- 2 plastic ice cream containers with lids (we like the 1 gallon size!)
- 1 piece of printer paper
- PEBBLES™ Cereal
- Drum sticks or wooden spoons
Here’s what to do:
- To make the tom-tom drum, take the handle off an empty ice cream container. Put the lid on. Done!
- To make the snare, take the handle and the lid off an empty ice cream container. Place a piece of printer paper on top of the opening.
- Spread a layer of PEBBLES™ Cereal on the paper.
- Put the lid back on, and get drumming.