HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Dinosaur Ice Eggs
Unleash your inner archaeologist with PEBBLES™ Cereal dinosaur eggs! Make ‘em and break ‘em!
- Miniature (2” and smaller) plastic dinosaurs
- Balloons (NOT water balloons)
- Metal or plastic bowl
- Fork or other excavating tool
Here’s what to do:
- Stretch the balloon, especially the neck.
- Wiggle the dinosaur into the balloon, taking care not to puncture the balloon with the dinosaur’s feet.
- Fill the balloon with water and tie.
- Freeze the balloon overnight, either outside or in the freezer. Time will vary according to the size of your “egg.”
- Using the fork or excavating tool (make sure it’s not too sharp for kids), scratch a hole in the balloon and peel it off the ice egg.
- Place egg in a shatterproof bowl and either wait for it to melt or chip away with the fork until you reach your prize.