Specifically, the information that we collect through the cookies on our Site is as follows:
Page Information, which is retained by Post for metrics:
- URL – the URL of the page you are viewing;
- History – the websites you visited before visiting our Site; and
- Title – the title of the page you are viewing
Browser Information, which is retained by Post for metrics:
- Browser name – the type of browser you are using;
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window you are using;
- Device and Operating System – the type of device and operating system you are using;
- Screen resolution – the resolution of your screen;
- Java enabled – whether or not you have Java enabled; and
- Flash version – what version of Flash you are using.
User Information, which is retained by Post for metrics:
- Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated (please note that the IP address itself is not available or retained by Post); and
- Language – derived from the language settings of your browser.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When our Site receives a DNT code, except in the case of certain scenarios where a user actively and knowingly provides Personal Information (e.g. contact forms), our Site will not track your use across multiple websites, but other websites other than the affiliated websites (as referenced at www.postconsumerbrands.com), but other websites (including, without limitation, certain of our subsidiaries’, affiliates’ and third party providers’ websites) to which we link may continue to track you. When we receive web requests from a user who enables DNT by actively choosing an opt-out setting in their browser, we will also take reasonable efforts to disable tracking cookies/scripts (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Run, and/or other third party scripts).
It is always possible for you to visit our Site without disclosing your Personal Information. This requires that you have disabled cookies. You can opt out of the processing of such information via the Cookie Consent Banner displayed at the bottom of the relevant Site. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site or online services.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Site or any of the information, including, without limitation, Personal Information, gathered by the cookies, please contact us.
By telephone at 1-800-431-7678
By email at https://www.postconsumerbrands.com/contact/
By mail at Post Consumer Brands, LLC, Attn: Consumer Affairs, 20802 Kensington Blvd., Lakeville, MN 55044.
We are committed and required to respond to any of your inquiries on this issue within 45 days of receiving the complaint.