HEY KIDS, THIS IS ADVERTISING
Nothing says “Happy Holidays” like these ho-ho-homemade ornaments! Here’s how to turn PEBBLES Cereal boxes into festive decorations.
- 1 (or several) PEBBLES Cereal box
- FRUITY PEBBLES Cereal (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Paint or paint pens
- White glue (optional)
- String, yarn or ribbon
Here’s what to do:
- Print the Classic Ornament pattern and cut it out. You can also make your own shapes. Be creative!
- Open the top and bottom of your cereal box and then cut along one of the side seams so that you can open the box and lay it flat.
- Use the pencil to trace a pattern onto the blank cardboard side of the box.
- Cut out the pattern.
- Paint or color the front of your ornament.
- When the paint is dry—give it 30 minutes—squeeze a thin line of glue along the edges. Then use FRUITY PEBBLES or glitter (or both) to make it even more festive.
- Using the tip of the scissors, poke a hole in the top of the house.
- String a ribbon through the hole. Tie it and start decorating.